free guest services
A world of free services awaits you
By stepping into our lobby, you will find our Visit Beyond Service Office and Service Office. They are here to help you make the most of your stay with plenty of insiders’ tips and friendly advice. All Service Guides are well travelled throughout Thailand, and know what is hot. And what is not. And it is totally free – as are the information meeting that is held everyday in the lobby with lots of information on what to do and where to go (and where not) in Bangkok and Beyond.
Free services, you say?
Yep, all of our guests get a bunch of free services when staying with us. Just check-in and you can look forward to free:
- Crisp insiders information on Bangkok and beyond from our expert staff in the Service Office
- Local knowledge and travel advice from European/Thai Service Office
- Info Package for new travellers incl. maps
- Lonely Planet Travel Library
- Book Exchange
- Luggage storage (up to 2 months)
- Shower and internet after check-out
- WiFi and Internet
- Complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate (available 14:00-02:00)
- Popcorn in the evening
- Hugs from the Service Office
- Private locker (no padlock) in all dorms
- Safety deposit box in all private rooms
How can you make the most of your stay?
The Service Guides are here to help you. While you explore the streets we can take care of your visa’s, bus and train tickets. We can book your jungle adventure; tranquil lake house escape; diving in the South or just about anything you have in mind.
Just click below and see which adventures await you.
In Visit Beyond, we believe that the greatest experiences are found beyond the beaten track and with more than 20 years of experience we take travelers to places rarely encountered by foreigners – where your eyes will open to new facets of life and locals are met at eye level.
We love to share our experiences with other travelling soul mates and help you make the most of your stay in Bangkok and Beyond.
So stop by our office everyday between 09:00 – 13:00 and
15:00 – 19:00.
You can also join our free info meeting at the Theatre Room every day at 17:00.
We can’t wait to see you!
Find us here: